|Posted on June 24, 2015 at 8:45 AM|
On June 24, 2015, The National Association of Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) announced revised professional standards at its Annual Conference in New Orleans. This is an important revision since the standards govern what must be considered and included in business valuation reports and expert reports. A copy of the new standards is available at this link, otherwise, please feel free to contact me at [email protected].
The NACVA Conference began Monday, 6/22 and runs through 6/26. I will be attending the following sessions:
- Business Valuation and Financial Forensics Case Law Update
- Industry Standards Update
- Expert Witness Communications with Counsel
- What You Can't See Has Value - The Valuation of Intangible Assets
- Partnership Agreement and Analysis
- Valuation and Damages Calculations in Cases Invovling Internet Infringement and Defamation (Watch those FACEBOOK posts~
- Business Valuation Leading Edge Topics
- Taking a Deeper Dive into the Lost Profits "But For" Worls
- Valuiing Complex Debt and Equity Structures
- Valuation of Businesses, Securities, and Intangible Assets for Bankruptcy Purposes
I am back in WA on Saturday!
If readers have questions on any of the above topics let me know. Also, as President of the WA State NACVA Chapter, we will have four events this year; two of them in connection with Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma that will bring together colleagues working with the IRS (watch those tax estate and gift tax returns!!), one in Lake Chelan, and another either in Belllevue or Spokane.
Goodbye from New Orleans!